Funny how they integrated the number 666
an intervention: is a carefully planned process by which friends and family of an addict may confront that person about their addiction
o.O? In this case multiple nations making a stand against an aggressor (a power addict) o.O?
Australia accuses China of spying and espionage. In turn China accuses Australia of spying and espionage. again tit-for-tat. evidence or no evidence its been tit-for-tat.
In the past China has retaliated by detaining random citizens of other countries. For example in Canada, Huawei VIP was arrested. China retaliated by arresting Canadians. They do tit-for-tat. But what tools does China have to retaliate against UK for offering citizenship to fleeing Hong Kongers.?
(1) There are deep cultural wounds: There is the Tibetans, the Uighurs and now Hong Kongers. There are also tensions with other groups but they don't make it to serious.
(2) There is Covid19. Lockdown pressures. Pretty much living close to martial law.
(3) There is bad weather. Serious floods. If that Dam bursts open there is going to be some serious loss of face.
(4) Military conflicts. Border between India. Situation with Taiwan. Freedom of the seas with the US.
(5) Serious economic woes. Serious trade problems with the US, India, Australia and probably others. Money being tied down with the BRI.
The sum of all that is some serious pain for a regime. The concern is how they threaten the UK for offering citizenship to fleeing Hong Kongers. Lets see how that threat is carried out. If that Dam bursts, that will cause some serious problems. If China where a person its probably enough to make it cry. How would China cry if it where a person.
I can see a crest alright, is it really a tsunami or a mirage
I would say its FUD but its crazy already. you can see the black clouds up top, the thunder and the heavy rain. The question is: is it just another storm or is it a hurricane behind it fuelling it all.
suspected political tsunami
sooo, slapping is a sport now...
about 6 years ago I made a comment on a video about Russian children not being treated right in the US. Adoption problems, etc. my comment was about rule of law.
Today some Russian girl (I think) added to my comment stream and chit chatted with me about love and children should be happy. Adopted children all they need is love. All Russian women are beautiful. They are not after money. They don't mind hard circumstances so long as they get love and friendship. And what the video said it didn't matter cause Russia disallowed adoption by the US.
After I sat back and reflected, I thought , sooo basically if a guy wanted to adopt a kid he would need to marry a Russian o.O? hmmm. Is she is on the prowl?
Anyways, just now I see this ad. Are they getting that sophisticated?? or am I imagining things?
Walkers of Sigma 957
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!